Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Showers and May Flowers


Good Evening horsepersons and welcome to Sunday evening. It is very busy around here. Spring means the Lemon is on the road again and lots of other horse campers are coming in for Camp Mother's magic touch. Last week Sue went to the Californios Show in Red Bluff and had the pleasure of meeting fellow MMO Trainer Destry Campbell who conducted the Cowboy Church service Sunday Morning. Sue got to visit with lots of good horsey folk including Buck Brannaman, Dave and Gwynn Weaver who put the entire event on. Chance Gee, David Joost, Ernie Morse, Ralph Pavey, Merlin, Greg, and the list goes on.


Here is another cute photo of us at the Buck Clinic. This week I have moved up to having my own room. Camp Mother says it is an honor to have the only Box Stall on the place and that I need to learn how to sleep alone. I say Neyh!! I don't like sleeping in a box. I can't even see the stars!!! I have never in my life not fallen asleep looking up at the stars. I think people would sleep a lot better too if they could see the stars!
It rained hard here this weekend, so we all get to play in the mud instead of be ridden!!!! Awesome! The food here is still great. Stable mix pellets from Elk Grove Milling, Distance Plus and 101 feed from Bar Ale Feeds makes meals 5 star around here!!
Hope you all had a super weekend and try to remember to let the horses be your teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment