Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The days are flying by......


Well the days are flying by, I can't believe I have been at Pony Boot Camp for 47 days already!! That leaves 43 to go before the big event. There is always so much going on, taking pictures just never seems to be do-able. Here are some shots of Sue and I at the Buck Brannaman clinic in Chico. With the solid foundation Camp Mother has given me, I was a star pupil. We both knew how to "follow the trouble" as Buck would say instead of causing it. I found it odd the way other campers wanted to jump up and down and do silly stuff. It was fun to watch, but once they got into Bucks cross hairs, everyone of them changed their tune!! Being very allergic to speed and activity, I preferred to dose while Sue diligently tried to study everything Buck said.


The following week Camp Mother went to the Californios show in Red Bluff, so I got a few days of R and R. Wish I could have gone, I heard there is lots of Great Basin Buckaroos there that knew and rode many of my relatives.
I have to go to the Doctor tomorrow, for a check up of a problem I got when I was in the wild. I will tell you about it next time. Hopefully it will be easy to fix. I hope so because I am really looking forward to making someone a great riding horse and partner. I don't have any health insurance, so I may be looking to all my fans for some help to fix me.
My wish for you this week is that I hope you are finding lots of spring grass to eat and good trees to rub off your shedding hair.
Camp Mother says: Life is short, ride your good horse first..........









No comments:

Post a Comment