Thursday, April 16, 2009

My first big trip....

Today we are getting ready for my second big adventure (1st was going domestic), which is participating in a Buck Brannaman clinic in Chico. Last night Camp Mother gave a mini clinic for the Loomis Basin Horseman's Association and I got to go!! I was so good. Everyone pet me and I even got to be "Vanna" for the haltering and bridling demonstration. Wally came with, so I did my verrrrrry bestist Vanna impersonation hoping he would notice. He is such a hunk. It was in a park so I saw small humans running no where crazy. I told Wally there must be Bot flys chasing them in their pasture. He told me that is how human foals play and it was called baseball. What silly foals especially when they would fall down on purpose. Camp mother forgot the camera as usual, so all you get here is words.I have decided humans are dumb and they bore me.

This weekend I will be the star camper, I am the only one who gets to go on the camp out. Everyone dreams of being the star, but I was dreaming of 4 days alone with Walley. He is such a hunk. Guess I will have to settle for being a star. :( I am very confident I will make Sue proud, she even opened a gate on me Tuesday at the indoor arena; where I did not spook at anything. Don't get me wrong I am far from perfect, I still love to paw when I am tied, cuz it really pisses her off.

Talk at ya next week...... I'ma your horse signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment