Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another week gone by



WOW, Sorry to leave you hanging there ol' diary. This week was kinda busy. First it was sunny, then it was pouring rain, then sunny again, so I never know when to borrow the camera and take pictures or when to hide in my room. I don't have any photos of this weeks adventures. But a couple of other ones. Lots of campers have been coming and going so I never know who my roommate will be. Camp Mother says that is helping me with my herd bound issues. How come I am always the one with issues?? This is Camp Mother aka Sue with the camp dog Tex. He has a silly Texas accent and always stares at me with his big yellow eyes... I think I might give him a good old Nevada hoof sandwich one of these days.

I went on a couple of field trips and was a real good girl (I hate it when Camp Mother puts me on a time out, so I'm trying to learn not to paw.) I even got to get up close and personal with cowz at a team penning. They are much scary then you would think! Don't believe those commercials where the say the cowz in California are happy! I think they wanted to kick my butt and then eat me! Thank goodness Walley was there to protect me! Isn't he a hunk? And man can he tell those cows what to do. He came from the Twin Peaks HMA so I love his Nevada buckaroo accent.

The best part of camp is still the excellent food from my sponsors Elk Grove Milling Inc. and Bar Ale Feeds. I have an excellent balanced ration that is easy for Camp Mother to measure, I love the taste and hopefully that Walley hunk will start to notice how beautiful my complexion is. sigh......
We are going on a 4 day camp-out this week to Chico. Walley said I get to go in a Buck Brannaman clinic. I was excited at first but he said he doesn't get to go, so now it don't sound like fun no more. 4 days without my hunk. We'll seeeeeeeee.........


No comments:

Post a Comment