Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny Sunday, Day 24



Good Morning from Pony Boot Camp. Yesterday was real fun. Saturdays usually are, because we usually always go on a field trip. In the morning I went to a near by training stable, watched my new bunk mate Neptune get his hooves trimmed and Camp Mother rode me a little bit in their round pen.


Then I got to ride the camp bus up to Por Fin Ranch and have a real good ride with lots of help. I still don't understand how to go forward with a rider on, so Michaela riding Buddy helped me with a flag. I think I am starting to get it???? Camp mother said she will work on my feet today, they are still so long and out of shape I have a problem breaking over...... what ever that means.. I think I might rather break-in two with her on me then have her worrying about me breaking over! LOL.

A quick word about the Gatorland MMO that is going on this weekend, our friends Ronnie Ford and Nevada Lil took second place in the In hand conditioning class!! Way to go Ronnie!

I gave Camp Mother a real fun wake up this morning when she found me naked!!! in front of Neptune to boot! I had all my PJ's in a pile, and a well placed pile on my PJ's. boy camp pranks are a hoot!

Well, I'maouta here. Camp Mother is going to a tack sale this morning so I have to go get that manicure she told me about. Hope you are all making time to get in the saddle. it is good for you and good for your horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment