Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loomis Basin Horsman's Association

Dear Diary: I made my first official public appearance on Wednesday when Walley, Norton, Sue and I went and gave a talk about tack fit and use at the Loomis Basin Horseman's Association monthly meeting. Everyone wanted to pet me and I felt very special.





Camp Mother loves giving these talks about tack use, fit and care (Back to that playing dress up thing.) to help people be safer with their horses. Any club or youth group can call her about coming to their meeting and giving a demo/lecture. Check out our website at: http://www.kigersdeloscalifornios.com/
Since the meeting was at the public arena in the park where lots of kids were playing baseball, it was very loud, I was on my bestest behavior so Walley would know (if he had the guts to ask me) he can take me on a date in public. Walley on the other hand decided to show me how athletic he is and galloped off in his hobbles. I thought it was a little dramatic, but cute and boyish none the less. His Lipizzaner impersonating levade is quite masculine looking don't ya think??.
Sue and I take our big solo trip to the Buck Brannaman clinic this week so stay tuned and remember whistle, grin and ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment