Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm free, I freeeeeeee

Hey Diary: your on your own. Check out the picture!!! I stole the camp truck and am headed HOME! Look my mountains are right in sight. Weee Weeeee I am freeeeee. I am a wild mustang again. I can smell Neveda from here! I am driving and I don't even have a license like silly dogs and people have to have. Hey Camp Mother kiss my tail dock and tell it to the hoof, I'm outa here........................


OH Sorry I got carried away.... APRIL FOOLS!!!

I am still stuck here at Pony Boot Camp. dressed up like a Christmas present. I have PJ's that cover me from head to foot. And new roommates. I'll add pictures tomorrow. The only good part about this camp is the food. wow is it GOOOOOOOD. Elk Grove Milling is sponsoring my Stable Mix Pellets and Bar Ale feed sponsors my supplement of Distance Plus and 101 feeds. This weekend some of my cousins will be competing at the Gatorland MMO in Florida. I am cheering for Ronnie and Nevada Lil. I hope they kick donkey and take names (ones that are on signed checks anyways). The food here might be good but the reception is not, so we don't get to see the Gatorland Event on TV or Internet. We are so far out even the mail comes by Pony Express. LOL
I have had any easy week just reviewing the things I already know, ground work, leading over obstacles, tieing, saddling etc because Sue or Camp Mother as we like to call her has had a hectic week. Besides one of her trainer partners getting in a wreck roping this weekend and breaking 5 ribs, 3 of her students have broken their arms, another one fell off a cliff and knocked all his teeth out and a fellow (unhappy) mustang camper mashed her leg against the round pen and so she is one legged and in a bad mood!! Speaking of that it is past lights out time so I better sign off.
Hope everyone has time to feel the Spring wildflowers under their hooves..... Later FL Gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment