Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 55 at Pony Boot Camp


Well the days are really flying by here at Pony Boot Camp. I am already homesick thinking about leaving this place in another 35 days. And especially leaving Wally... He is such a hunk. I have gotten used to my fancy private bedroom.... apparently called a "stall" and I see why. I stall going into it just thinking about living without seeing the stars at night. I wonder if people ever really realize what we horses actually give up for them. Our freedom, our herd, many times our soft feel, cadence, our reason for being, life out of doors and especially the stars watching us while we sleep.

Camp Mother and I played dress up, trying to decide what to wear next month at the Horse Expo. This old parade set as way cool, but did not fit, so guess it is back to our everyday look of Working Ranch Horse Buckaroo.
Hope you all try to have your horses enjoy you as much as you enjoy them. Whistle, Grin and Ride. Ima Your Horse signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment