Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ima the trick riding horse!!!

Hey ya'lllll, check out my first Youtube video...... Thanks a million to Jan Mendoza who runs The Radical Riders Trick Riding Team out of Wheatland CA. They performed at the Napa Mustang Days and felt I was a perfect candidate to be a trick riding horse.

So here is my first attempt at a possible new profession. Please send in your votes on whether this is the right profession for me????? We also dressed me up as a Dr. Seuss character but couldn't decide what my Seussical name should be. Any suggestions????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4VDIjluaA

If Camp Mother was as good a computer trainer as she is horse trainer she would have the video playing here in my diary, but pasting the link is the best she can do......poor humans, they have no feel, no timing, no rhythm and just aren't real bright, no wonder we have such a hard time training them.
More Napa Mustang Days pictures to come.......

Remember to "fix it up and let em find it" Ray Hunt...... May he ride in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job she is so quiet! Good luck in Sacramento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey showbrat:
    Quiet compared to what - heck, I sing all day and the neighbors all come to pet me. I figure that if I am loud enough - Jim, the human neighbor - well, he comes out to see me. I get my needs met by using my vocals.
    How are you? Anyway, gotta run and see who else has written to me. Keep in contact, I miss the heck out of everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete