Monday, March 23, 2009

Yeah! Field Trip Today




Dear diary: Today was a really fun day at Pony Boot Camp. We started the day by playing "how many things can I wear during a tornado". The rules of the game were simple with the windy blowing out of control you had to put on everything you could find in the round pen. Guess what. I WON... I got a whole bucket of that Bar Ale Distance Plus that Bar Ale Feeds is sponsoring me with. It is really good!! And Camp Mother says it is good for me, not that I care.......


And then we got to go on a field trip. Only mustangs got to go. I arranged it so Walley was next to me!! We went to a neighboring ranch and played with other people and horses. I got to load and ride in the camp bus tied in line just like the other campers. It was alot of fun. Camp Mother wouldn't let me have her camera so I don't have any pictues except for inside the camp bus. Well it's lights out time.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this! I really hope to see you at Cal Expo in June. From one Sacramentan to another I hope you win, Ima is VERY cute. ---apha4me

    ReplyDelete