Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 8 at Pony Boot Camp

Hello from weekend two at Pony Boot Camp USA. Well you would think Camp Mother would take a day off cuz it's the weekend, but Noooooooooo She says this storm is so windy, it is a good day to fly a kite. So I told her to 'Go Fly a Kite' (maybe not those exact words). Note to self: After your time-out is over for telling Camp Mother to Go fly a kite, you won't like what is involved in learning to fly one.

Sue was right, the wind was perfect to fly a kite. But since I have no way to throw the kite in the air, it just kept attacking me every time I tried to get it to fly:


Note to self: Horses cannot fly kites. This activity was not, I repeat not in the camp brochure




As the wind died down and it started to rain Camp Mother said we had to switch to indoor games. Not knowing what an indoor game was I told Camp Mother she could pick. Note to self: Never let Camp Mother pick the games. She picked load in the trailer. The gist of the game is I climb in this noisy, steel box and eat a snack, climb out, repeat. Wow like I am still in pre-school what a dumb game. It took me a total of 3 minutes to figure it out. And even when the rules kept changing like lead in the trailer, drive in the trailer, turn around, don't turn around, walk out. back out. I still won the game ever time. with that Camp Mother called it a day, went in the house, built a fire...... and left us wild ponies to be Saturday night party animals like only a mustang knows how to do!! Glad I can sleep in, in the morning Sue has a horse show....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment