Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My first day at Pony Boot Camp







Well I just got off the bus at Pony Boot Camp. I think I want to turn around and go home, but all the other horses here say they love it. So guess I'll give it a try. My bus driver Sue let me use the camera on the way home and I took pictures out the window of where I came from so I don't ever forget what those snow capped mountains of my foalhood look like. She seems to be a much better horse trainer then computer wrangler, in fact she lost this whole first post once already, that is why it is out of order. If I can get her hooked on, I'll push her to add more pictures of my hood for your viewing pleasure.

My first friend here is Walley, he is a real looker and even has a Nevada accent similar to mine as he came from a hood near by in Twin Peaks. As soon as I got my land legs (20 minutes out of the trailer) he told me to let Sue pet me, so she would stop messing around and feed everybody dinner. So I did and she did and we all went to bed happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment