Friday, March 20, 2009

One Week Anniversary




Howdy from Pony Boot camp. Well camp mother says it is my one week anniversary. Not sure what that means, I have a hard time with this English language thing. I thought anniversaries had something to do with being married. I have had a foal so I must of been married but there was never any talk about anniversaries. Come to think about it we didn't talk about much at all. I don't get it......


Today was a big day as I got to wear a complete horse outfit (Walley was right, camp mother loves to play dress up). Including saddle, pad and bridle. You can see I have a careless, relaxed demeanor most of the time because Sue is so patient and methodical in her training. Actually it is because when I do get worried I get real BIG and real FAST, so it takes allot of energy and I have to save up between episodes. camp mother says those episodes are going to garner me alot of time-outs in my life........ But what is time to a horse???


After we were bord with the dress-up game, we went driving. I am not sure if I am old enough to drive?? I guess in dog years I am...... (Note to self: find out why dogs get their own years.) Camp mother said I drove real well... Maybe I'll get to use that new Dodge truck she said she bought me.... It is Friday night and all.. (Another note to self: Dogs get to have a license too, look into this being a dog thing)

Time to sign off. Give your horses a rub for me and remember: Life is short, Ride your good horse first. Ima Your Horse

2 comments:

  1. Ima! You are doing GREAT! Keep up the good Work.
    PS.. Camp Mother has good taste in outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twyla:
    R u kidding - ugh! Those outfits were a wee bit too snug and very uncomfortable. What a girl's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete