Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salt Lake City Wild Horse Corrals

Tired, cold and 14 hours late it felt good to see:











As soon as I got out of the truck, I knew it was worth the trip! What a great bunch of Horseman! The weather was temporally perfect. News reporters, friends, family, MMO trainers, MHF staff, BLM wranglers and everyone smiling, laughing excited to see each trainers horse.











I filled out the paperwork and was informed I was getting a solid brown 4 year old gelding w/a very small white star, no other white. Tag number 7392. As I looked over the corrals from the catwalk, I could not see the tag numbers but I saw 2 identical brown geldings in the pen.... Identical except for one thing..... one was sound a sleep in the middle of the pen, head down in the shade of another horse. One was running up and down the fence very up set about the horses that had already been loaded and gone. Which one was mine? Murphy's Law told me













And here he comes down the chute. Halter on with out incident and right into the trailer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment