Friday, July 31, 2009

Mountain Valley MMO

Howdy everybody:
Sorry I haven't written. Ima changed the passwords and I haven't been able to get on this thing!! Just wanted to inform you all: I have been accepted into the November Extreme Mustang Makeover in Heber City, Utah. That's right just when I thought it was safe to go back in the barn...... Another wild horse will be arriving. I will be making the round trip to the Salt Lake City Wild Horse Corrals on Friday the 7th of August to pick up my 'plain brown wrapper' gelding.

Called the Mountain Valley MMO the finals will be November 7th during the Heber City Cowboy Poetry Gathering and Buckaroo Festival. I am the only Californian entered!!! So I'll need some back up in the stands! Check out the festival website and make plans to come, it looks like a great time is had by all.

This show has different rules then any of the other contests so should be interesting. Need to find a name soon...... Keeping with the theme I think Heza Your Horse may be it......

Until next week.... Remember: "Life is short, Ride your good horse first"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue:
    It was sure good to see you on Saturday, October 3rd in Sacramento. My Dad wants to thank you for helping me get my act back together. I guess my new mom has been spoiling me rotten and Dad has now just put her into check....teehee! No more cookies for me while mom gets tough!
    Hey the mister (Murphy) is sure looking good and Dad has got his eyes on him. Who knows maybe I will get a brother - I know my folks really appreciate everything you have done for me!

    ReplyDelete