Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WOW!!! IMA IS FIXED!!

Ima sent us a nice note from her new home!! She forget to tell us more about who she lives with(not her roommates, but who puts the hay on the table). But she has already had her surgery! And everything went swimmingly! Check out her message under the last posts comment section!! That means more to me then all their money and ribbons!!

Wow this is a super day!! My birthday is next week and that is the best present I could ever dream to get. (That and spending a week in Southern California training with Richard Winters which I am also doing this week.)

She must have a very special family because they let her use their laptop!!! Next she'll have her own cell phone so she can call Walley in the middle of the night and have him whinny heavy into the phone! They don't call them wild horses for nothin'.

Now more about the contest:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue:
    It's me, Ima/Shoshone - I am back at the Vet's, seems things were getting a little backed up. Heaven knows why, my new family is feeding me some really soggy meals - mush, as Dr. Errico calls it.

    What a doc, I think he has a crush on me because he is giving my family a discount to see me more often. He said he does not have a horse but if he had one - it would be me! Is that too cute! Anyway, I am spending a couple of nights out at his place so that my new folks don't have to load me up and bring me back and forth.

    That doctor, he is such a nice man and he lets me use the laptop - the cell phone hmmm, I will have to ask him or my family about that. What time should I call? I love modern technology! Anyway, gotta run or maybe not run - that's why I am here! Guess I should use the words gotta go - hopefully it won't hurt.
    My love to all,
    Ima/Shoshone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it's been awhile but breaking in the new owners has been a challenge. I have a new shelter that was built for me when I was away at the Dr. Errico's - you should see it Sue, it is pretty cool. I also have been walking around the place getting to see what types of trouble, I can cook up.
    I have to say, the older sister here - wow, she is going through the change of life and has some pretty upsetting things to say to me. You know me, I just ignore those nasty little remarks.

    Besides that I go riding a lot while she stays in back with Dancin with Dallas. I think that I have made a new friend with Cheyanne, boy she is a tall horse - makes me look like a minature, Hey, hey I heard that - I may be small but I am mighty. She and I eat side by side and she seems to like me a lot. Oh well, just wanted to check in and say Hi - beside that I have to see what else is on the internet. Talk at you soon!

    ReplyDelete